References and Source Information
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bornstein, Carol and David Fross and Bart O'Brien. California Native Plants for the Garden. Cachuma Press, Los Olivos, CA. 2005.
- Fross, David and Dieter Wilken. Ceanothus. Timber Press, Portland, OR. 2006.
- Harlow, Nora and Kristin Jakob, editors. Wild Lilis, Irises, and Grasses. University of California Press, Berkeley and Los Angeles. 2003.
- Hickman, James C., editor. The Jepson Manual: Higher plants of California. University of California Press, Berkeley and Los Angeles. 1996 (3rd Edition).
- Keator, Glenn. Complete Garden Guide to the Native Perennials of California. Chronicle Books, San Francisco, CA. 1990
- Keator, Glenn. Complete Garden Guide to the Native Shrubs of California. Chronicle Books, San Francisco, CA. 1994.
- Pollinator Partnership and NAPPC. "Selecting Plants for Pollinators: A Regional Guide for Farmers, Land Manager, and Gardeners in the California Coastal Chaparral Forest and Shrub Province". 2009.
- Tree of Life Nursery. "Plants of El Camino Real, Catalog and Planting Guide." San Juan Capistrano, CA. 2004.
- The Jepson Online Interchange: California Floristics. University of California, Berkeley. 
- Calflora. Information on wild California plants for conservation, education, and appreciation. 
- California Native Plant Society. Inventory of Rare and Endangered Plants of California.